Desktop and Mobile Bill Pay
Pay your bills quickly and easily
Bill Pay is a secure way to pay and track all of your bills online, avoiding the need to write checks, mail bills, or buy stamps. In addition to helping you save time and money, bill pay reduces the chance of identity theft, and also helps the environment by conserving paper, gasoline and other natural resources. The Internet Bill Pay service is FREE for members who pay two or more bills per month; otherwise there's a $2.95 monthly fee. You must have a checking account in order to utilize the Internet Bill Pay Service.
- Online receiving and viewing of bills
- Scheduling options for one time and recurring payments
- Funds deducted from your account, on the date your payment is due
- Many payments can be made on the same or next business day
- User-friendly Payment center to manage all of your bills and payment activity from one convenient screen
- Bill reminders will notify you when a bill needs to be scheduled or when a payment has been made
- Calendar feature assists you with identifying the earliest available payment date
Mobile Bill Pay
With Market USA's Mobile Banking app, you have access to your Internet Banking Bill Pay information through your smartphone. The same great service on your desktop computer is now available on mobile devices.
Mobile Bill Pay Features:
- Pay bills
- Modify or cancel pending payments
- View pending and paid bills
- View amounts and due dates of e-bills
Features available with Desktop Bill Pay only:
- Starting Bill Pay
- Adding, Modifying, and Deleting Billers
- Setting up e-bills from billers
- Setting up automatic or recurring payments
- Cancelling the Bill Pay service
To get started, simply log into Internet Banking and click on the "Pay Bills" tab. In just a few steps, you can set up your payees and payment schedule. So make life easier.....