e-Statements & e-Alerts (text & email)
e-Statements allow you to review your account activity in a fast, safe, secure and easy way. Now you can better manage your finances without waiting for paper statements to be mailed to you. You can also retrieve your last two years of e-statements from anywhere online, anytime, and for FREE!
Here are some great reasons to enroll in e-statements today:
- It's FREE! It costs you nothing to enroll in e-statements and you can access your e-Statements, anytime, from anywhere you have internet access.
- It's Fast and Easy: With a few simple clicks of your mouse, you can enroll in e-statements and receive your statement much quicker than the conventional way.
- Reduce Identity Theft Risk: Lower your chances of becoming a victim of identity theft by reducing paper statements going through the mail which contain your personal information. With e-Statements, anything about your account must be accessed by using your own private password. Plus, when you bank online, you can detect fraud quicker and take necessary action sooner to reduce further damage.
- Get Preferred Rates:When you sign up for e-statements, you'll receive a .10% discount on most consumer loans and a .10% premium on certificates*. With e-Statements AND direct deposit, your discount/premium increases to .35%! Your rate will remain the same for the balance of the term. GUARANTEED
- Reduces Clutter: With e-Statements, there's no shredding required! You can minimize the clutter from paper statements filling up your home, office and file cabinets. And you can conveniently print your statements when you feel it's necessary.
- Environmentally Supportive: By using e-statements, you are contributing in helping the environment by saving paper and energy.
Get Access to e-Alerts
This additional service comes free with your e-statements. With this service you can sign up for free instant text or email notification when any of the following events occur:
- An account balance gets to a certain level
- An automatic deposit was posted to your account
- Certificate maturing
- An automatic account withdrawal
- Loan balance
- Loan due date
- Cleared checks
- Non-Sufficient Funds (NSFs)/Returned item
In addition, you will also receive e-Alerts for emergency closings, Internet Banking downtime and other important information.