As a member of Market USA Federal Credit Union, you are part owner of the credit union, which makes you very special to us. And as a not-for-profit financial institution, any profits that we do make are returned to you in the form of:
- Low Loan Rates (= Low Payments)
- FREE Convenient Checking Accounts
- High Yield Savings Solutions
- Low or NO Fees
- Numerous Products and Services
Establishing your membership at Market USA FCU is easy. Just complete and print our online membership form and mail it in with your initial deposit. There are no fees to open an account at
Market USA; just open a Membership Savings Account with an opening deposit of at least $5. On the membership form, you can select additional accounts you would like to open
Once your membership application is processed, a Membership Savings account will be opened for you along with the other accounts you selected to open. As long as you maintain a $5 balance in your Membership Savings account, you will always be a member.
Ways you are eligible to join Market USA Federal Credit Union
Associates and retirees of the organizations in our partner list may become members of Market USA Federal Credit Union. In addition, immediate family or household members of associates and retirees of the organizations may also join the Credit Union. Immediate family members include a spouse, children, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, and siblings. We also encourage current Market USA members to sponsor immediate family or household members for membership, so they too can take advantage of services available through the Credit Union.
Complementary membership to American Consumer Council entitles residents of DC, GA, MD, NC, PA, SC, TN, VA, & WV to join Market USA Membership
Residents of North and South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee and Georgia are eligible to join Market USA through the Carolina Chapter of the American Consumer Council (ACC), and residents of Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, West Virginia and Pennsylvania are eligible to join through the Maryland ACC Chapter. ACC is a nonprofit consumer advocacy group. If joining Market USA through ACC, please put ACC - SC or ACC-MD as the Group you are affiliated with. By doing so, when you join Market USA, you will also become a member of ACC at no cost to you. Periodically, ACC will email you consumer news.
Partner Organizations within Market USA FCU's field of membership
- Ahold Financial Services (AFS)
- Ahold Information Services (AIS)
- Ahold Real Estate Company
- Ahold USA Support Services
- Ahold USA, Inc.
- American Sales Company (ASC)
- Baltimore-Washington Conference of the United Methodist Church: Church Members; Clergy; Lay Pastors; and Employees
- Southeastern Grocers
- Winn Dixie
- C&S Wholesale
- Giant Food, Inc. - Landover
- Giant Food Stores, Inc. - Carlisle
- J.Price International Truck, Inc.
- K.Neal Associates
- MAC Risk Management
- Peapod, LLC
- Shabach Ministries
- Stop & Shop
- Summit Building Services, Inc.
- Tops Market Inc.
- US Food Service
- Winn Dixie Stores, Inc.
Market USA FCU also welcomes employees and family members from the following Groups:
- AAA Antiques Mall
- ABC Washington News Bureau
- Advanced Finishes, Inc.
- Advanced Realty Group
- American Consumer Council (ACC) Carolina Chapter (Carolina Consumer Council)
- American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy
- American Association for Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- American Federation of Musicians
- American Psychological Association
- Anthony Sims, DDS.
- Barbara Jordon Public Charter School
- Boston Properties
- Bureau of Rehabilitation, Inc.
- C.F. Sauer Company
- C. Oyer Law Firm, LLC
- Capital Imaging Associates
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Carquest Auto
- CLB Publishers & Lithographers, Inc.
- COMCAST - Arlington Cable TV
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Greater Washington
- CUNA (Washington Area)
- Credit Unions - Volunteers and employees of credit unions in the District of Columbia, Montgomery, and Prince Georges Counties in Maryland, Arlington and Fairfax Counties in Virginia, Alexandria and Falls Church, Virginia
- Donut King
- Dr. Gwendolyn Youngblood, MD., PC.
- Encore Electronic Services Cooperative, Inc.
- Family and Child Services of Washington
- Family Choice Health
- FedComp Incorporated
- G4s Secure Solutions
- Gina Williams Yoga
- Hillwood Museum
- Industrial Concepts (ICON Community Services)
- Institute for International Economics
- Interfaith Conference of Washington DC
- International Food Policy Research Institute
- JCS Incorporated
- Kastle Systems
- Keany Produce Company
- Kenwill Graphics
- Landover Printing Company
- Lifework, Inc
- Local 31, National Association of Broadcast Employees and Technicians
- MD DC Credit Union Association
- Medical Support Services
- Metropolitan Meat, Seafood and Poultry Company
- NAFCU Services Corparation
- National Association for Federal Credit Unions
- National Capital Area Paralegal Association
- National Council of La Raza
- National Milk Producers
- NBC Washington News Bureau (WRC)
- Pasha Publications, Inc.
- Patriot Technology Training Center
- Potomac Business and Professional Women
- Potomac Physician's, PA of Laurel
- Potomac Television Services Corporation (HTS)
- Printing and Graphics Association MidAtlantic (PGAMA)
- Public Broadcasting Service
- Public Citizens
- Regional Management Corporation
- Renosol Corporation
- Rental Leasing Services (dba - NextCar)
- Schreiner, Legge & Company
- Signal Graphics Company
- Southeastern University Faculty and Staff
- Specified Woodworking
- State Farm Insurance Company, Duffy Insurance Agency
- State Farm Insurance Company, Scriber Insurance Agency
- State Farm Insurance Company, Somerville Insurance Agency
- Trust Technologies
- US News & World Report
- Venom Securitys
- Verizon Center
- Washington Metropolitan Area Credit Unions
- WHUT TV (Howard University)
- WJLA TV
- WMAL AM-FM
- Wolpoff and Abramson
- Woodruff Road Kennels, Inc.
- Wyndham Bristol Hotel
- Wyndham Washington Hotel
- YMCA of Metropolitan Washington
USA PATRIOT Act
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record all information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask your name, address, date of birth and other information that allows us to identify you. We may ask to see your driver's license or state issued photo ID and other identifying information.