APY- Annual Percentage Yield
APR- Annual Percentage Rate
APY Balance- Minimum balance to earn the APY
- Rates are subject to change daily
- Any APY provided assumes dividends will remain on deposit until maturity. A withdrawal of dividends or the occurrence of fees will reduce earnings. Early withdrawal penalties may apply. The law prohibits payment of dividends in excess of available earnings. Savings and IRA Savings are federally insured to $250,000 by NCUA, a U.S. Government agency. Please consult our Truth in Savings Disclosure and Fee schedule for additional account information. Current rates may be obtained by calling our Telephone Banking Line at 800-764-4268.
Membership Savings Accounts
- You must maintain one share (five dollars) in your main savings account to maintain your membership status.
Reward Checking Accounts (VIP)
- Stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY) paid on balances between $0.01 and $15,000; balances over $15,000 earn the prevailing APY paid on regular checking accounts. Dividends paid monthly for qualified accounts. Accounts that do not qualify will not earn dividends for that month. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Enrollment in e-Statements required.
- Monthly direct deposit of at least $250.
- Direct Deposit from a single source cannot be used to meet the requirement for multiple accounts.
- 12 Visa Debit Card Purchases per month required (minimum purchase $5.00 each;purchases must be posted to the account by close of business on the last business day of the month; purchase returns will reduce your number of transactions).
- Platinum Tier only: 3 bill payments per month; bill payments must be posted to the account by close of business on the last business day of the month, must be at least $20 each, and may NOT be made payable to Market USA FCU or to any non-business payee. Splitting a single bill into three payments does not qualify.
- One VIP account permitted per member/SSN.
- Converted Accounts: if you convert your existing checking account to a VIP account, only transactions and/or direct deposits occurring on the newly converted account will count towards the monthly requirements.
- Minimum $50 purchase at , , or stores required to receive 1 1/2 points.
Money Market Accounts
- Balances below $2,000 will earn the annual percentage yield paid on regular checking accounts.
PREFERRED RATE- You will receive a .35% premium in the Annual Percentage Rate Yield if you sign up for direct deposit and e-statements. The APY will decrease by this amount if you discontinue direct deposit or e-statements.
- Once a certificate is opened, the rate will be fixed until first maturity.
- Maximum certificate balance for Accumulator Certificate is $1,000.
- Early withdrawal penalties may apply.
All Loan Accounts
- Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) 18.00%.
Loan To Value(LTV) - The comparison between the amount of the loan and the amount of the loan collateral.
- Actual rates may vary based on an evaluation of your credit, the loan term, and the amount of the LTV if the loan has collateral.
- Auto Loans: Payments at 1.89% APR for 36 months are approximately $28.61 per $1,000 per month.
- Signature Loans: Payments at 10.34% APR for 48 months are approximately $25.53 per $1,000 per month.
- Rates include a .25% discount for automatic payment and a .10% discount for e-Statements, except for the following loan types which are not eligible for the rate discount:
- Variable line of Credit
- Share Secured
- Certificate Secured
- Fresh Start Loan
- Fixed Home Equity
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- VISA Credit Cards